Are you looking for a responsible and independent job with competitive compensation? Do you want to improve in your field? Then we are looking for you!
Operating CNC machines and related tasks
- Interpreting engineering drawings
- Machine setup and program adjustments for production
- Preparing and changing necessary tools
- Independently producing parts according to prepared programs
This position is suitable for candidates with a mechanical background. We work with state-of-the-art machining equipment for custom production, and the complexity of the parts you produce will depend on your skills. We offer a comprehensive training program and opportunities for professional growth, making it a great opportunity for both experienced machinists and recent graduates in the field.
- Secondary Technical School or High School education in a mechanical field
- Attention to detail, independence, reliability
- Willingness to learn new things
- Willingness to work in a two-shift or three-shift system
- Knowledge of Solidworks and Solidcam software is an advantage
- Competitive financial compensation
- Training and support as a given
- Friendly working environment
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Overtime pay at 40% and 50%
- Additional compensation for afternoon and night shifts
- Transportation allowance
- Attendance bonus
- Contribution to pension insurance
- Contribution to company catering
Send us your resume to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org and specify the job position you are applying for in the subject line.
If you would like to work for JKZ but we currently do not have a position that interests you, you can still send us your resume along with a cover letter indicating the position you are interested in. In the event that we open such a position and you are a suitable candidate, we will invite you for an interview.
Are you interested in working at JKZ but would like to learn more? Please contact our HR manager:
Mgr. Jana Lábrová
T: +420 517 306 121